As we continue to navigate the evolving impact of COVID-19, it’s essential that the payments system remains stable and secure. With the majority of workforces operating remotely, many businesses are facing significant operational challenges, including managing and responding to disputes. In response to the current situation, we’ve created training to help you address the influx of disputes you may be experiencing.
This webcast is a recording of a virtual course session held on April 17, 2020. In this recording, Visa team members who are disputes subject matter experts address the most common dispute scenarios and help you learn how you can manage day-to-day cardholder and merchant dispute inquiries that may arise during the COVID-19 situation.
- Disputes involving cancellations by a cardholder
- Disputes involving cancellations by a merchant
- Use of credit/vouchers in lieu of a refund
- Disputes involving gift card purchases
- Additional general questions
You’ll need to log in and enroll in the course to view the recording